Oh God! Since I will be having at least one exam every week till this semester ends, I figured that I might as well blog today since I'm relatively free :) So, today I will be talking about the idiotic actions of people who may not necessarily be idiots but have done pretty idiotic things. And in order to be polite, I will not mention any names. But feel free to have a guilty conscience if I have pointed out your actions.
Excuse this one, I have to mention her name. My one and and only bloggie, Kore! She has abandoned me for a while and has delayed her "Hate list" despite popular demands. Well, Abimbola Omokore, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
The next idiot on the list is the "orange" - yes, I said orange - girl that sat beside me while waiting for my next class. Question of the day: Why do people constantly feel the need to use tanning beds? Does the word "cancer" not ring a bell, you idiot? Now, its too bad she won't see this.
Next in line is - and when I say line, I don't mean I'm rating the idiots, I'm just writing as I remember them - The girl that told me that I am wrong for saying that abortion is pro-choice. Well, It is called an opinion, and if you don't like mine, Fuck outta here or better yet, Jump off a bridge if you can't take it. By the way, if you get raped, will you keep the child of shame? Shege!
The next idiots are the people who disagree with me that April is the best month. "You get your taxes back and you get to get high" This may be shallow but beat it!
Another big idiot is the person/people who invented Corn Chex! I have mentioned earlier that I hate the smell. Well, whoever suggested this cereal needs to be attached to a great stone and flung into the Atlantic!
Another set of unique idiots are those who keep calling me and hanging up! If I catch you, I'll curse your generation. How can you wake me up from sleep and not talk to me? Are you a retard?
Oh yeah, these are the idiots I just discovered today: When you compliment them on their stuff, they tell you it's real. Me: I like your shoe. The New Idiot: Oh thanks, they're real leather. <---- Who asked you? I wouldn't like them anyway if they weren't real. Gosh!
Another set of unique idiots are those who keep calling me and hanging up! If I catch you, I'll curse your generation. How can you wake me up from sleep and not talk to me? Are you a retard?
Oh yeah, these are the idiots I just discovered today: When you compliment them on their stuff, they tell you it's real. Me: I like your shoe. The New Idiot: Oh thanks, they're real leather. <---- Who asked you? I wouldn't like them anyway if they weren't real. Gosh!
This next group of idiots are fucktards cuz their own idiocracy can be avoided. I love to call them April Fools (and NO, not the ones you trick, so Nifty don't curse me). April Fools are the fools who feel the need to wear summer dresses in the early cold days of April and still complain that they are cold. Of course, you are cold, idiot!
I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot too for thinking "bloggie" is a word; and I'm also positive that you guys are calling me an idiot for posting this. Yes, I am an Idiot and I embrace it, you know why? Cuz everyone has their moment of idiocracy and this is mine. So, if you're still thinking I'm an idiot for posting this, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!
There are many more idiots but I can't remember all of them for now, so I may update this list. But for now, enjoy!
Oh yeah, thanks to you all reading and/or following and/or advertising our blog. I will definitely have the next post dedicated to you all. Yes, your lovely names will be mentioned :) And no, you're not idiots :)
Oh and by the way, the word "idiot" (including idiotic and idioracy) was used 25 times in this post. I love idiots, they make my day! Make that 26!
loool
ReplyDeleteI smell Koromone all over this post. Koro is having a positive influence on your writing.
ReplyDeleteShe's way better than me oh. But there are many idiots though
ReplyDelete