Tuesday, 6 April 2010

The things I LOATHE

Ok, we have decided to write our hate list! 
Disclaimer (looool) : I may be talking about some people's habits here but that doesn't mean I hate you. I probably love you and I'm sure there are some things I do that you hate too, so...

Here is mine:

  • I hate double standards! Nuff said.
  • I hate when people seriously say they have haters. Get over yourself already
  • Don't you just hate it when your friends have a Blackberry, famously known as the BB, and you don't? Ok, I never conform to any form of peer pressure but in this case, I SHALL GET A BB! Thanks to all you traitors who are my friends who have BB's :)
  • Even if this is stereotypical, I HATE when a certain type of people, have too much drama. We get it that you're defending yourself; but yelling like a mad-man and clapping your hands doesn't make your points any clearer or unclearer. It only makes you a drama queen.
  • I hate Judgemental people. Just because you just realized that you need Jesus doesn't make others sinners!
  • I don't like Radical Man-haters. Not all men are pigs cuz I happen to know a lot of good ones and NO, they are not gay; so STOP consoling yourself. On the other hand, I hate Chauvinist pigs; women are not objects!!!
  • I hate when people chew loudly. And I hate hearing the crack of crispy foods even when people's mouths are closed.
  • I hate Malicious people; talking about: I know you, but that doesn't mean you're my friend. Oh please, cut the crap, Is that really necessary?
  • OK, I have mixed feelings about clingy people. I mean, clingy is annoying but I also like when people buzz me form time to time. I'm not gonna front, It kinda makes me feel Loved ;)
  • I know this one is a very nice gesture but I hate when someone holds the door for me when walking in. It makes me walk faster to the door, against my wish. There, I said it.
  • I hate screeching noises. OMG, when you scratch your metallic chair against the hard floor, I could go deaf and just cry. Right now, I can even feel the horrible feeling. *shrieks*
  • I hate brownies; I like chocolate but brownies have a bitter after-taste.
  • I hate the smell of corn-chex. Sooo gross!
  • I hate coffee breathe! When someone is drinking coffee and talking to me, I hold my breath and try to dismiss the dialogue ASAP!!! Be like me, after eating or drinking an unfavorable meal, EAT CHEWING GUM!
  • I hate when people walk out of class when the class is still going on. It is distracting to everyone and disrespectful to the teacher. If you want to leave, sit your ass at the back!
  • I hate multiple choice questions for two reasons. 1) They are not a good measure of knowledge. 2) The teachers are always too lazy to have five different options. They'll be there writing: All of the above, None of the above, a and b, etc. Be there confusing young minds! And letting us question our intelligence. Monkey-ass minds!
 AND LASTLY, I LOATHE GRADES!!! I feel they make people judge your ability. Its funny how grades make people decide if you're smart or not. I know good grades are cool but sometimes, bad grades do not mean that you are dumb either.

Well, that's it for now, I shall be updating later


                                                     -Miss Jay lol

8 comments:

  1. i really love it...its so funny i was cracking up and yh i hate grades too for the same reason and you didnt say you hate the taste of bread in your mouth....unless thats changed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! thanks that u like it. And I dont hate bread as much again, lol. It's funny how things change :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ Coffee Breath... Drink Cappuccino. Does pretty good compared to regular coffee. Then a Trident after. Clingy... Two sides to the coin. You'll eventually see why when you go coocoo over someone. And yeah, get a BB hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loool. I certainly will! And FOLLOW us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish we cud all gt along like we used to in middle school.I wish I cud bake a cake filled with rainbows n smiles n every1 wud eat n b happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. boyede take yhur depressed monkey-ass away frm here....rainbow cakes...neva evn had tht wen i was young...kmt..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. loool I am guessing this is Kore

    ReplyDelete