STOP!
Before you go on and read, make sure you have read Part 1. Well, its not like I would know if you have read it first and yell at you or not, but if you're a little rebel like me, I would read this part before I read part 1. No, but seriously, you must scroll down and read part 1 first!
Once again, Nifty co-wrote this post, about 80%. And by post, I mean from the first letter to the last punctuation. Why am I even particular about the percentage though? Well, plagiarism has kicked many people in their asses in this country, and I'm not about to be a statistic. Thank you!
Ok, back to the story. From here on off, it's Nifty. She's our honored guest blogger for the Battle of the Exes Series. Love you honey!
What's worse than the situation of the "platonic" exes, is the opposite situation. Why can't people break up amicably? You take your heart and I'll take mine, no breaking and hurting involved. I mean seriously, do you really want to say all the things you are thinking? I guess its okay if you are never going to see the person again (maybe apart from the obligatory hi and one syllable conversation you both have when you happen to meet online and even then you can always pretend you don't see the message).
Let's be honest with ourselves how uncomfortable is it to say all the horrible and in some cases amazingly inventive insults (shout out to Motunrayo, Funto and Bimbo) to your ex when you both run in the same circles and are gonna have to see each other often. Not only do you put the innocent bystanders (we the friends again, sigh, "the things we do for love" - courage the cowardly dog--> (totally random : P)) in the awkward position of choosing sides, you are faced with the future problem of 'what happens next?' I find that couples in this category do either or both of these foolish things, ignore the other person when he/she is around, I swear I am tempted to slap someone when exes do the Chinese whisper thing and as usual the girl starts it:
*note that Jack is probably sitting opposite Jill
To poor friend - "tell Jack that I am not speaking to him and he should stop making random comments"
If the guy is as dumb as her
To poor friend - "tell Jill that she can tell me herself"
and so the story goes.
*note that Jack is probably sitting opposite Jill
To poor friend - "tell Jack that I am not speaking to him and he should stop making random comments"
If the guy is as dumb as her
To poor friend - "tell Jill that she can tell me herself"
and so the story goes.
On the other hand exes might choose the my boyfriend is better than your girlfriend phase which usually ends with both of them deteriorating into the 5 year old argument territory (this too - is not argument). Just talking about this situation makes me tired, my cousin used to say that having an ex makes your friends redundant and recently I have seen that she was not just speaking randomly (as I thought and usually think of her) but impacting wisdom. If I keep having more friends like this, I might join one of those strict convents where the people don't speak (probably won't happen, but I always have the option of carrying a tummy gun when friend visiting ]:D (devil)).
Once again, Watch out for PART 3
Once again, Watch out for PART 3
No comments:
Post a Comment