Oh I hate that I don't sleep at night. I try studying whenever I'm not sleeping, hoping it will put me to bed but nope! I'll still be wide awake. Well, the last movie I saw had to do with a wedding so, I have decided to blog about my wedding day.
For a while now, you'll be surprised how long; I have thought about how my wedding will be. When I was younger I could swear that I would have a big church/white wedding (and by younger, I mean before seeing the Hangover - Oh BTW, its the best movie everrrrr. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do!) So, after seeing the Hangover, I thought I would elope (even if my parents want me to marry the guy) to Las Vegas and get married by Elvis in a wedding chapel but please, what was I thinking? Well, I still think it's possible...erm, No, it's not.
So, I am not exactly looking forward to my wedding day but here is what I want when (or if) I will be getting married. I'm not asking for much, ok? Just a couple of things. Oh yeah, my final decision is a church wedding.
First, I DO NOT, and I repeat, NOT want them to play "Here comes the bride" while I'm walking down the aisle! Well, we all know that is the damn bride, we don't need to hear the song or tune! Speaking of that, I want them to play "Nothing on You" by B.O.B. Now, I know this song will be pretty old when I'm getting married but I think it beats all other songs that could be played. Now, if you have any better suggestion, I'm all ears!
Secondly, I don't wanna wear white on my wedding day. There, I said it! I don't know how true this is but tradition says white wedding dresses were supposed to symbolize purity. Screw that! Look, I don't need a white dress to be pure. Sorry, but sometimes, I think white symbolizes emptiness, void, blandness. As a matter of fact, I want a Red wedding dress. It tells more. And why must we follow tradition? Is there a rule book that says: "Wear a white dress or else..."? Well, I didn't think so either. Thank you!
Who am I even fooling? How am I sure I'll get married? On a normal day, I loathe Bridezillas (if in doubt of the meaning, Urban Dictionary to the rescue!) but I'm just trying to make things clear so that if my future dude is reading this, he'll know...Psych! Which useless dude?
Well, I think I feel sleepy now. Oh yeah, one of my friends throughout yesterday, on twitter, kept telling me that I'm a dull babe lol. Maybe it's true sef cuz I'm even dulling myself to sleep. Or not! It's freaking 4:30am. The night/morning is dull enough to make me sleep.
Moving on! Before my future dude proposes, I'll be the first to do it. I'll beat him to it.
So, dear future dude, will we marry already?
Oh yeah, Kore said to tell you that he pities you (and a bunch of other people agree too). But don't worry, I'm not a monster *goo goo eyes*

i loooooove it....btw yhu wd def b a bridezilla...cringe
ReplyDeletelol u funny and i'm definitely 1 of the people tht pities him. Ps I'm using a wedding planner and using the yes or no tactic bcuz i srzly cannot be bothered, poor people tht come to my wedding.
ReplyDeletewhy will I be a bridezilla? loool.
ReplyDeleteand Nifts, lemme catch u.
ur crazy! dts ol i gtta say
ReplyDeletelol I take that as a compliment
ReplyDelete