Monday, 31 May 2010

Maybe...

So, I got home safely. Well, if I didn't I wouldn't be here now, would I? There were no annoyances on my flight, happily!, except for this one idiotic Nigerian man who kept yelling at the flight attendant cuz she asked him to remove his hefty hand luggage from the back of the seat next to the bathroom, where they usually keep the fire extinguisher and defibrillator. I mean, is it that hard to understand that those things are there for emergencies? Well, moving on!


Gosh, African Magic movies kill me. And the sad thing is that my mom will never stop watching 'em which only means that we will NEVER stop watching them too. But that can be handled :)
Also, there's this useless stuff that keeps sending me junk mail. It always says, Why Wait, have an affair with a cheating wife today". Well that can been handled too!


So, I was getting back home from the airport and my mom and brother were filling me in with my dose of  house news. And then they told me that my 19-year old cousin just had a baby. At first, I was cracking up cuz I thought it was a joke but it actually turned out to be true. LOOOOL!!! When I was talking but teen pregnancy about 2 months ago, I didn't even know she was knocked up. No one even knew she was! Her mom just called my dad and told him those very beautiful words. I mean, having a baby is a very beautiful thing, don't get me wrong but I don't think she planned it to happen that way. SMH.


Well, no one even seems to be freaking out about it, except me! Everyone seems very OK and calm but I AM NOT! How can I be? Or maybe they are just too angry to talk about it. My other cousin said to leave the matter alone but I'm not ready to let go. It's too shocking for me.


Anyhow, I feel better now. Maybe people make mistakes. Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe I should stop freaking out. Maybe I shouldn't worry about it. Maybe things will eventually work out. Maybe it was God's wish. 


On the other hand, Maybe people don't make mistakes, maybe they just have that urge to do the wrong things. Maybe it wasn't a mistake. Maybe I should not stop freaking out. Maybe I should worry about it. Maybe things won't work out eventually. Maybe it wasn't God's wish.


We never know. Shit just happens. And we just have to handle it. I believe in fate a lot, but I also believe that we are the ones who decide the things that happen to us too. It's not just what life dealt us, it's also what we dealt ourselves. But whether it's fate or not, sometimes, we just happen to be shit out of luck!

2 comments:

  1. yea, i guess people make mistakes but we all have to learn from it. good to know you landed home safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree. Thanks though

    ReplyDelete