Tuesday, 23 March 2010

All for a house

This day would forever be in my records as the day I did one of the most embarrassing things in my life...trust me I have done many.It seems to me that each new one is worse than the last{do I not learn???}...Well today my fabulous self walked up to the door of  a house on a street that I had never been on and knocked on the door here's what happened
Me:{girl knocks} knock knock
Old man:{opens door} hello dear
Me:{looks behind me}...ermm...hi...ermmm sorry.....
Old man:{smiles briefly...thinking the girl is a retard}you looking for anyone dear?
Me:{mumbles something I cnt remember now}...erm Genevieve.
Old man:sorry no one called Genevieve
Me:erm sorry is yhur house up for rent
Old man:{with an extremely strange look on his face}no.
  I mean how embarrassing can I be...is yhur house up for rent...who on earth says that???...aaargh!{and no I was not trying to hit on an old man...I was seriously innocently asking if he wanted to rent out his house.}
All of this wouldn't have happened but for Genevieve...I'm sure you thought I made up the name.But she actually does exist...Genevieve is my..rather our{me and my friends} estate agent...house agent watever...basically she is doing a very poor job.And I hope her employer sees this.We had an appointment to see a house in her care and she gave us this stupid instruction to just knock on the door and we would be let in{kinda like in the adams family}...but did that happen?.....oh no!...we were left out in the cold nd wind{not a very nice combination btw} we tried calln her but I didnt have her number so after knockn on the house she had directed us to for about an hour...rili i was counting... i thought she had made a mistake with the numbers and written 36 when she meant 26...nd that is how I ended up askin a fifty-sumthing year old man if his house was up for rent{cringe again}....
So in summary I have totally embarrassed my self and my friends and I still have nowhere to stay.
On a random note:I have no idea why people keep begging other people to ask them questions on formspring...rili no one is interested in yhur answers{tomilayo take note} you are just bugging people's news feed...home page blah!
                   -Kore

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kore, that was like ever since n I haven't done that in a long while, IDIOTA!!!

    ReplyDelete