Here goes our sappy blog story:
Yesterday on facebook, Kore's status was "serena nd blair!!!" and then, some dude, which we would like to hide his name, posted a comment that said,"The perfect couple...she'll kill him!!!. And then, I tried to rescue the poor guy ny saying Blair wasnt a guy. And then Kore with her fat mouth blames me and says I just had to be the one...smh. So I went on and asked if this was gossip girl cuz I thought my mind was playing tricks on me again. And happily, she reassures me that it IS gossip girl. And then, she pops us a chat and tells me to stop making the guy feel stupid. I mean, (in a southern accent) I tried my best not to. So, this dude went ahead to comment again, and while he was at it, he said: "@Tomi, pardon me but I thot blair's first name was actually TONY...It did seem pretty funny to me." And then, Kore asks me to check his comment (cuz I didn't see it yet) and then I saw it. And I laughed but I didn't get the main point yet. And then I asked Kore, "Tony?" And then she said Tony as in TONY BLAIR!!! Are you kidding me? Tony fucking Blair??? OMG, I was so ECSTATIC!!! I wanted to throw a party in the honor of un-understandable people cuz I couldn't even place my hand on 10 things that I thought was wrong with this guy. OMG, he was the funniest. So, I told Kore, "We have to make a blog on very funny quotes" and then, we both came to an agreement that we just talk about funny stuff but we will talk about other stuff that's interesting to us.
Kore: Weird, but I am like really excited that we got round to making this blog.'Cos I always lie awake for the better part of the night having all sorts of totally random thoughts like how to help charity {like where did that even come from},creating dialogues in my head between my love{who by the way has not revealed himself to me} and myself, basically all sorts of really weird thoughts and now that we have this blog...guess what...I get to bug you guys with my totally random thoughts {evil grin} that's assuming we have any followers. :(

yay 1st 2 comment on B's blog!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:)
happy bdae...loooool
thanks, lol
ReplyDelete