Unfortunately, my love for money has declined but I will still never turn down a Fat chance at making money. Yesterday, I made sure, I was gonna be bitter and cranky for a few days (and here's the thing, I am always positive but I have dedicated the next few days to cranky and bitter women all over the world, talk about women sticking together) but sadly, I have to share this little light of my day. Sorry, my fellow bitter-cranks ;)
Ok, so Eloho is def getting the shout-out on this one. She was writing a paper and needed company and then, I decided to stay with her in the spirit (and by Spirit, I mean Skype). And then, she tells me that she's writing a paper on Armenia. I tried to be of help but sadly, there was nothing I could do. Luckily for her she stumbles upon a blog about the marriage traditions of Armenians. It will be worth it, I promise, so read on. From my understanding of this blog, a girl must not have sex before getting married but the guy must have experience. So I thought, (pause) the guys must have their ways with married women, but boy was I wrong. There are designated prostitutes that are meant for the inexperienced boys. So again, I thought (pause) if I migrate to Armenia and become a prostitute, I'll make enough money cuz all the boys "need" experience and market will be good cuz not only will old unsatisfied men need me, but young men will as well; therefore, we'll never run out of customers. When I turn 18, I'll officially be eligible to become an Armenian Immigrant Prostitute, right?
lool..i still find it funi..dayum!!!
ReplyDeletelol this is crazy
ReplyDeleteI know!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously?
ReplyDeleteThis is crazy, but if u really decide 2 go then i'll go with you.
Sure! lol
ReplyDeletelol...this would be some interesting job but aint you meant to stay a virgin till marriage??
ReplyDeleteno, its not an obligation, its a decision! u choose to wait or not till marriage
ReplyDelete