Well, well, well today has been a very long and bad day but that won't get in my way of talking about this situation I find rather amusing. A very tiny word with very gynormous complications - SEX!!! And yes I said it, SEX. Everyone is talking about it, many are doing it, those who are not doing it are thinking about it, and believe me, abstinence is more torture than having sex itself.
So, there's this one girl in my chem class that told me that her friend got pregnant. Ok, I have nothing against pregnancy but when it's unplanned/unwanted pregnancy, its a no-no for me. And then I asked why she didn't use a condom and then the pregnant girl's excuse was that her boyfriend didn't want one cuz they're "sloppy". Are you freaking kidding me? Sloppy? Well, that's noted. Again, i asked, since condoms were outta the picture, whatever happened to birth-control pills? And here came a very whiny, "Uh, birth-control pills make you get fat" Ok, even if these pills make you get fat, you'll still get fat anyways cuz YOU'RE PREGNANT! And preg-fat is hard to work-out...many moms are living proofs of that. I mean, that has to be the silliest excuse for not using birth-control if you don't want a baby.
Also, I get to see a few episodes of teen mom and I tell you, I dont envy these girls at all. Their daily routine is to cry, call their dysfunctional baby daddies and whine all day long. I mean, I'm a teenager, I don't need this, the only dysfunctional thing I should be attending to is my siblings, not some inconsiderate jerk who knocked me up. (Nifty gave me this idea) We all know the whole abstinence cliché: No sex is safe sex. Don't you find it ironical that the people spreading these messages are condom companies? LMAO!!!
So, people, before you engage in your next sexual act, THINK: What do I want?
a) Sloppy sex
b) Weight gain
c) Get knocked up
Well, we all know C is not a good option, especially when you're in college and can't afford to keep a baby; and more especially when you know your parents will kick you out and not pay for college. At least, I know that if my child is having a kid, I'm def not gonna bake her a cake. So ridiculous!
Be smart!
And yeah, Boyede, thanks for ur support even if u haven't followed us.
P.S: I love ur blog :)
And yeah, Boyede, thanks for ur support even if u haven't followed us.
P.S: I love ur blog :)

me like...<3
ReplyDeleteYay!! we thankey...<3
ReplyDelete