Monday, 15 March 2010

Why dress redundant?

I didn't watch the oscars but I got to see their dresses on red-carpet reruns. Many were cool and obviously, many were NOT!

So, here's a pic of Charlize Theron:


First thing that comes to mind: Cinnamon rolls. Is it just me or does this dress kinda look like role-playing porn costume? Dirtying the minds of our little children. And then another issue here is she's trying to make us notice the boobs she doesn't have. Well, in your defense, the bottom is pretty :)

Miley Miley Miley, 3 words: Act your age!
I always wonder why Miley Cyrus dressed like an old woman.


There is no problem with anyone wearing this but she's just so young and she's already dressing like a 40-year old. The dress is beautiful but it's just not for her, and it focuses too much attention to the chest (just like Charlize's). Looks like a bra top!

Zoe, I love you but this dress is just not cutting it.


While, some people argue that this dress is good, I can't just seem to agree with them. From the top, you got my nod, but as the camera went down, I settled for a shake. It's just horrible; it looks like different shades of purple pom-poms were attached to the dress. This just makes her look like a piƱata.

The list goes on and on...

4 comments:

  1. lmao.....you are sick..i totally agree with the reviews on miley cyrus and her posture is so bad..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. and i just noticed that they're all standong the same way. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reviews on all of them but seriously that last dress looks truly horrible. It looks like something that belongs in a star wars episode or alice in wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Some people said it's nice oh lol

    ReplyDelete