Saturday, 6 March 2010


So I am soo fabulous at multi-tasking that I am writing this and at the same time making dinner{how awesome...blush i know}.Infact I think i am soo great I should give lessons to my friends who hard as they try{I acknowledge your effort really} cannot carry out a decent conversation once their blackberry is within an inch of their reach...and yes if you think I am talking about you I probably am :) .
You know what, I was going to ryt abt how much I hate the use of certain 'jand' slangs like 'P'{yes,innocent people like myself ...the letter P is a slang now,talk abt weird}and also how everyone seems to  be a boss now adays.but that can wait because I have just discovered something I REALLY want to hate on.Yes people ....it is the famous blackberry!
Firstly, I find it soo annoying that a device... any device at all should have a nickname.Ok its kind of alryt to call your laptop lappie sometimes{dont laugh,'cos i do that sometimes} at least all brands of laptops can be called lappies.But the blackberry is the onli phone I know with a nickname BB...and you can correct me if i am wrong.I mean I don't go about calling my samsung phone,an SS or watever odd nickname I might come up with.
Another reason why I dislike BB's {see even I am calling them that...yuck} is how cool people look when they are using it...asin bb messaging .And how they always look like they have something doing.
Also its annoying that not only do other phones have to compete with the blackberry,but even I find myself competing with it for my friendz attention{like how messed up is that :( }I mean I would be talking to them and all of a sudden I start getting not one word answers...if I was getting that I would even be excited...but instead I start getting incoherent sounds like mhmm...like they don't even bother answering me.And when I say in my whiny voice 'you are not even listening to me' they just give me this weird look....like I am on my BB..duh... how rude can you get?
But all these reasons are not as strong as my final and most important reason for hating BB's.....and that is the fact that I don't have one...there I said it!
And to add to my  lack of a BB predicament, I just returned from the kitchen and it seems like I would be eating burnt pasta as dinner tonight...seems I am not so fabulous after all.{sometimes I hate my life!}
                           -Kore
on a more random note,I recently read Thr3e by Ted Dekker....you guys totally should read that book...or watch the movie!

8 comments:

  1. lol...i like it but if you hate the fact that you dont have one, GO get one and join the crowd.....trust me its fun when you get one :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so u have one? lol.
    Ore, follow this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. theres internet in the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, isn't anything possible in the 21st century?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dONT sEe tHE BiG deAL in bB's eithEr..tHeY aRe jUSt FaT & uGlY.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lool...adaeze!!

    ReplyDelete